The networking and transfer project
The funding measure ERWAS is accompanied by an independent networking and transfer project (ERWASNET) that carries out organisational and substantive tasks and supports the collaborative research projects in their work. Further tasks of this project include:
- Development and provision of information materials on the funding measure (press and promotional materials, website, etc.).
- Establishment of a comprehensive professional knowledge management system for improved utilisation of the results achieved through the funding measure
- Ensuring coordination with the rule-making associations of the water management sector to enable the utilisation of the results from the research projects in the technical rules and standards
- Preparation of the project results for various target groups (science, the public, business, politics and other decision-makers)
- Analysis and synthesis of the findings from the various collaborative research projects and substantive coordination within the funding measure
- Preparation, implementation and evaluation of workshops, forums and status seminars on cross-project issues
- Networking with relevant national and international activities
The networking and transfer project ERWASNET is carried out by a consortium consisting of the German Association for Water, Wastewater and Waste (DWA) and TUTTAHS & MEYER Ingenieurgesellschaft für Wasser-, Abwasser- und Energiewirtschaft mbH.
Fig.1: Funding measure structure